Monday, March 28, 2011

Miniature Horses

As I've briefly stated in one or two other posts, I have a mild obsession with all things miniature.  As a child I was a huge fan of the dollhouse and polly pocket...and from there my love for miniatures grew!  Today, one of my very favorite miniature things are miniature horses.  Have you ever seen one?  They are absolutely adorable!  We had one at the barn at Sewanee, his name was Biscuit and he had the bluest eyes and longest tongue you'd ever seen!  I like them more than regular horses because, although I enjoy riding, miniature horses are not so intimidating and they are so cute!

I've been asking my mom for years if I can have one...so far I haven't had any luck trying to put one in our backyard.  I'm hoping that one day we can have one down on our family farm (or maybe even two!) and I can come down and see them, they're great companions for regular sized horses!  Anyway, take a look at some of these presch animals:

Look at that sweet thing!
They like to socialize with all kinds of animals!
They get along great with dogs - Chip (my dog) would love them!

How can you resist?

So now that you know a little more about my love for miniature horses, what kind of things do you enjoy a lot?  What quirks shape who you are?  Do you love miniature horses as much as me :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I want one too, but don't want to have to clean up the yard after it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them to. I also love big horses.

    ReplyDelete