Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Summertime Style

As I was relishing in the beautiful weather Monday (that will hopefully come back later this week!) my mind began to drift to my very favorite season, summer!  I think many of my blog posts will probably be about summer as there are just SO many things in summer that make me happy, but today I have begun thinking about dresses.

Summer dresses make me oh so happy, they are just so versatile (especially when you work in an office where you can wear just about anything so no summer dresses get left to the back of the closet!).  You can throw out those annoying tights that keep getting snags in them, put away those bulky sweaters that make you feel like a box, and pop on a presch (more on this word in another post) dress to start your day.  How can you not be happy when you only have to pick out one piece of clothing and feel like you can go galavanting through the meadows skipping and frolicking in the sunshine...ok so I don't get to do THAT every day but...

Anyway, summer dresses epitomize summer for me so I picked a few out from some of my favorite stores to get you excited about what's to come in the next few month, take a look:

Even though I'm not as preppy as I used to be, I still love Lilly Pulitzer every once in awhile :)

(Find it here)

A little less preppy but still super fun...

South Moon Under always has
presch dresses!
(Find it here)

This would be fun for a graduation party!
 (Find it here) 

A little less colorful but still
super comfy and cute!  (Find it here)

Fun for the beach (Find it here)

Sooo what are your favorite summer dresses?  What do they remind you of?  My first thoughts are spring party, Bethany Beach, barbecues, sitting by the pool...uuhh can't wait for summer, it'll be here before you know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment