25 Questions: Holiday Style
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate (or even better, Peppermint Hot Chocolate!)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa doesn't wrap presents and they're usually at both chimneys...although this year we've been informed that Santa is going to be presents under the tree (not too happy about that...)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like the white lights but I've grown up with colored lights under the tree...
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you hang your decorations up? Usually we begin right after Thanksgiving...but it usually takes a few weeks to get everything together.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? We always have hominey for Christmas dinner which I love!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Waking up Christmas morning and getting all excited to go downstairs and open presents, then jumping in the car and heading to the beach!
8. What is on your Christmas wish list? iPad, iPhone 4Gs, big longchamp bag...
9. Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve? We used to, haven't done it in a few years though...
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Just put any ornaments we want on, we're very casual and laid back in our house!
|Isn't she presch!!|
14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you? Being with my family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My grandmother always makes a delicious chocolate mousse cake for Christmas dinner and I love peppermint bark and all of the yummy cookies...oh and fudge!!
16. What is your favorite tradition? I love reading The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve, and I love going to the beach and spending the rest of the week with my whole extended family :)