Saturday, May 14, 2011

To the *special* one...

this post was supposed to go up yesterday but due to issues with blogger it's a day late...


Even though as a child you reminded us of this...

And growing up we thought you were one of these 
because somehow you always landed on all fours...
Growing up we sure had our differences...
But somehow...
You’re still SPECIAL to us :) :)

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite brothers around!
I can always count on you for a good poke, a good laugh or  just a moment of energy overload.  I cannot believe you are 20 today, how quickly time does pass.  Although you torment me often and steal all my Easter eggs, you are still in the top 2 as far as brothers go and I love you ever so much!  
Although I won’t be there to celebrate with you this year (I know you’re heartbroken), I know you will have a blast whatever 
you do and know I am thinking of you!



Oh and don’t forget to beat Maryland this weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment