Thursday, May 26, 2011

Buddha 4 Life

So lots been happening in my life, yesterday was my last day at my job, I'm moving out of the city today and many adventures are to come...but there is one thing that is more important than the rest, today is my sister's BIRTHDAY!!

So in honor of my fabulously wonderful, amazingly brilliant sister, here it goes...

Today, 23 years ago a little buddha was born...


She was a precious little thing and her older sister loved and adored her.

Through the years she was a bit of a tomboy...


And was always the "peacemaker" in the family (hence her buddha ways)


Then that "peacemaker" attitude turned her into a little hippy child and she left us for the west coast.


But that was ok because we got to visit some pretty cool spots and taste some pretty good wine...


Now she's headed off to the west again but not before a little adventure...


Yup, the sisters are hitting the road again...this time we're headed here:


Then we'll do some hiking here:


And finally end up in Tighe's new home here:


So, to the buddha baby, tomboy, peacemaker, hippy...

Happy Birthday!!

You sure are one of a kind and I am so very lucky and thankful to have a sister like you.

Through anything and everything I know I can count on you to be right by my side and I hope you always feel the same way about me.

So in the spirit of mom's favorite song to sing to us:


All kinds of weather
We stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Two diff'rent faces
But in tight places
We think and we act as one

Those who've 
Seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us

Many men have tried to split us up but no one can
Lord help the mister 
Who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister
Who comes between me and my man

So let's get this party started and head down here for the weekend:


Love you to the stars and back!













No comments:

Post a Comment