Friday, May 6, 2011

Another Friday and more wedding talk

...maybe I should make it wedding talk Friday, uhhh not so much :)  Now that the royal wedding is over it is officially wedding season!!  I love love love weddings (although I don't plan on getting married anytime soon) and this summer I do have a few lined up starting this weekend!  This weekend is Ted and Lindsey's wedding - Lindsey and I have been friends since we were probably eleven or twelve.  We went to camp together and then ended up going to Sewanee together and were in the same sorority and both of us ended up moving up to DC (although she has since moved away).

Sophomore year football game - Lindsey,
Annie (whose birthday is today!), and me
Super excited to see her walk down the aisle this weekend and catch up with many old camp and Sewanee friends, it should be a lot of fun!  Anyway, I'm sure I'll have more to say and lots of pictures next week but for now I leave you with this adorable shot of a few flower girls and a ring bearer :)


Have a great weekend and happy Mother's Day to the very best mom and grandma around, I love you both dearly!





No comments:

Post a Comment