Monday, April 25, 2011

Back in the country

Well we ended up going down to Buckingham for Easter, UNC lost on Friday night so we packed up our stuff and headed south for the night.  It was a ton of fun and absolutely beautiful weather.  We spent most of the weekend on the farm and a lot of time fishing...Tighe has always been dubbed the "little fisherman" in the fam but we all caught at least one fish, and Tighe definitely did not catch the most fish (on Saturday she was the last one to catch one!!).  The annual Easter egg hunt was a hit, although Duncan stole all of my eggs AND found the golden egg...revenge, next year!

Anyway, great time was had by all - lots of fun fam bonding.  I'm at home today and wanted to post the gem of a photo that I was talking about on Thursday - may be a little blurry because I had to take a photo of it with my phone but you get the gist, you can see our tennis shoes in the pic (and lovely frowns)...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment