Monday, May 16, 2011

This weekend I ran my first 10K, I was pretty excited to have finished considering I've never been a runner and this was my first race ever.  That said, I'm still a bit exhausted from the race so my post today is centered around a Ted Talk.  My wonderful big sis Clay sent me this TED Talk and I just had to share it!  If you've never heard of Ted Talks before the idea behind them is Ideas Worth Sharing so there is a conference where they invite people with extremely innovative, different ideas and they do a very well rehearsed presentation on the idea.  This one is all about the power of a smile - very interesting and reminds you to smile more!






A few questions for the day:  do you smile enough?  Have you challenged yourself lately to do something that you were not sure you could do?  If you answered no to either of these questions, think about changing them to a yes - it's summer, anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment