Friday, July 22, 2011

Five on Friday

Today I'm copying lovely Amanda at Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures and writing about 5 random thoughts, check out her blog, it's super cute!

1.  I'm so excited to sit by the pool this weekend with three of my favorite DCers!  It's supposed to be over 100 degrees tomorrow so we will definitely be doing some swimming and catching up on all of the gossip...wish my pool looked like this but I'm not going to complain :)



2.  I began the process of cleaning my room last night and I'm feeling so much better now that I started (my room currently occupies 2 rooms filled high with boxes from my move to DC).

3.  I realized that we have a bunch of peaches at the house that have not been eaten, as soon as I finish this post I'm going to chow down on one, yum yum yum!

Source: etsy.com via Kara on Pinterest


4.  The Help is coming out super soon (August 10th to be exact) and I CANNOT WAIT to see it!!  Have you seen the trailer?


5. Beat the heat - it's supposed to be blazing hot this weekend (at least in Bmore) make sure to drink lots of water!  (My brother just left for a lacrosse game on a turf field which makes it even hotter, I hope he'll be ok!!)

Have a great weekend friends!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about The Help coming out!! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT to see The Help.. my mom and I both read it so we're going to see it together! It's one of my favorite books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Have a great weekend, Peyton! I can't wait to see The Help too! And I'm heading to the pool tomorrow afternoon to beat the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see The Help, I am currently reading the book and almost finished! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    And fresh peaches sound absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG peaches! i love em! Great blog im your new follower i'd love if you follow back :)
    xoxox

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I really want to read The Help! I'll have to read it before I see the movie of course.

    ReplyDelete