1. I am LOVING the weather! Right now I have on a long sleeve shirt, in August - I am a huge fan of cool nights and warm days (see my last post) so I'm really enjoying this...although I'm not sure how long it will last.
2. I am LOVING The Help, I finally saw it yesterday - wow what an amazing movie. I thought they did a phenomenal job of sticking to the book as well as making it honest and real. It just makes you think so much about human nature and how we treat each other. It reminds me to always treat people with respect and dignity, as I would want to be treated.
3. I am LOVING that I have 1 more vacation planned before the summer TOTALLY ends. Next weekend for Labor Day I'm headed back down to South Carolina with my old DC roommates and lots of her/now my friends from UVA and all over the place!
|Last summer DeBordieu trip|
4. I am LOVING all of your blogs lately! Since I pretty much missed just about EVERYTHING last week I am slowly catching up on everything and I just love reading all of the neat things you all are doing, you inspire me!
5. I can't seem to get enough of STRIPES! I know it's the end of the summer but the style seems to be trickling into fall and I LOVE IT!
So, what are YOU loving today??