Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Friday Friday

So I feel like it has been a bit of a busy last few days and I'm a bit behind!  Yesterday I babysat for almost 12 hours and I am EXHAUSTED, twin 2 year olds and a 4 year old will do that to you!  Anyway, I don't have a lot of time to post but thought in keeping with seeing The Help this week I thought I'd just leave you with a Pinteresting quote to start the weekend because I thought it was one of the most poignant parts of the movie and such a good thing to remember:










YOU ARE AND I FEEL SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS A BLOG FRIEND!

Have a great weekend - hopefully the storms aren't coming your way!

5 comments:

  1. I love love love that! After the help I just wanted someone to say it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! I have been repeating this all morning to myself! Have a fantastic weekend, Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that quote!!! Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhh, I LOVE The Help! My mom and I still need to go see the movie!

    Thanks for being so supportive of my blog, despite the fact that I'm too busy and have little time to read and comment on yours these days!

    ReplyDelete