Friday, February 18, 2011

REUNION!!

Today what makes me happy is MY FRIENDS!!  This afternoon I'm traveling to Atlanta to go to one of my very nearest and dearest friends lake house with 7 of my other closest friends from Sewanee, I could not be more excited!  This is a LONG overdue reunion as I have not seen some of these girls in an entire year!

Anyway, it will be quite a celebration as 3 of them are engaged (although one cannot make it, we'll miss you!), 2 just graduated from graduate school, and 1 just returned from the Peace Corp!  There will be a whole lot of celebrating for sure!!  AND it's supposed to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend, ahh life is good...at least until I come back and have to help run our staff retreat next week :)

LOVE these girls (plus 2!)



I hope you've enjoyed my first week of blogging, see you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment