Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laughing Until your Stomach Hurts

This weekend was so wonderful, it was one of those times where everything just aligns perfectly and all aspects fall into place.  We arrived Friday night and everyone just immediately fell back into friendships like nothing had changed.  It was so wonderful to see everyone and the weather was AMAZING!!

The lakehouse


On Saturday we walked, laid on the dock, and laughed a whole lot.  That is one thing that makes me so happy, laughing, and with good friends, it's always hard to stop.  We spent Saturday night on the dock sitting and talking and laughing a lot, I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Anyway, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet because I have to get ready to get to work early early to set-up for our annual staff retreat.  Not sure how much I'll be able to blog this week so if not, see you next week, wish me luck at our staff retreat, it's always an interesting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment